This is an interview with Dr Lucy Reynolds which outlines the current changes to the NHS. I understand it that the NHS in Scotland is not going through this regulation change…but the implications of the changes will be felt both sides of the Border.
May 2, 2013
NHS changes in England.
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 2nd, 2013 at 2:16 pm and posted in NEWS. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @RJonesUX: #BrexitStamps https://t.co/ihmHf3n8LT 2 days ago
- RT @JC_Accountants: We've joined forces with @TBAScot to launch a free hotline for Scottish brewers. Whether it's advising on HMRC issues,… 2 days ago
- RT @mcsuk: Vanuatu bans non-biodegradable plastic to protect ocean life abc.net.au/news/2018-01-0… #STOPthePlasticTide 1 week ago
- RT @StagecoachNScot: Some of our Bluebird services are changing from the 8th January. Printed timetables will be available in your local tr… 2 weeks ago
- RT @KimberlyBold: This deserves endless retweets https://t.co/tXhRsC3ECh 2 weeks ago
Cllr Paul Johnston – Mid Formartine
This site is published for and on behalf of Paul Johnston, 1 Gordon Place, Tarves AB41 7NW, printed and hosted by WordPress, Inc. 4734 Stillbrooke Houston, TX 77035, USA