This is an interview with Dr Lucy Reynolds which outlines the current changes to the NHS. I understand it that the NHS in Scotland is not going through this regulation change…but the implications of the changes will be felt both sides of the Border.
May 2, 2013
NHS changes in England.
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 2nd, 2013 at 2:16 pm and posted in NEWS. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- The Tarves event.! facebook.com/events/8077519… 1 week ago
- We should all take note then take action. twitter.com/PlanktonPundit… 1 week ago
- HAVE A HAPPY EASTER - BUT IF THERE'S AN EMERGENCY..... cllrpauljohnston.wordpress.com/2018/03/31/hav… via @CllrPJohnston 3 weeks ago
- HAVE A HAPPY EASTER – BUT IF THERE’S AN EMERGENCY….. cllrpauljohnston.wordpress.com/2018/03/31/hav… 3 weeks ago
- RT @WRAP_UK: Global agriculture accounts for 70% of total #water use - #food demand in 2050 projected to increase by 60% above 2006 levels… 3 weeks ago
Cllr Paul Johnston – Mid Formartine
This site is published for and on behalf of Paul Johnston, 1 Gordon Place, Tarves AB41 7NW, printed and hosted by WordPress, Inc. 4734 Stillbrooke Houston, TX 77035, USA