For new or aspiring social entrepreneurs, inspirational leadership is critical to their organisation’s initial success.
This one day introduction to leadership is an ideal starting point for individuals who are thinking of starting a social enterprise or who have recently started one.
- Learn what is meant by leadership and the key responsibilities of a leader
- Strengthen their understanding of the key traits of a good leader
- Reflect on their own strengths and areas of development
- Engage with leadership and motivation theories
- Explore the next steps in their leadership development
Date: Thursday 9th May 2019
Time: 10.00am to 4.00pm
Location: Fly Cup Catering, Inverurie, AB51 4FS
Through the support of the Scottish Government we are able to offer this leadership programme FREE OF CHARGE
If you have not already booked for this event, don’t delay as places are offered on a strict first come, first served basis. Secure your place here: Booking Form
For more information, contact Louise on 0141 404 0088 or leadership